Teaching about empowerment, self esteem, mental health and wellness is our passion.
Stacey Brown , Valarie Olsen and Christar Damiano are each credentialed and experienced educators and trainers. We welcome the opportunity to speak to schools, churches, community and civic groups or other organizations as an educational resource to the community. General education to the public regarding the counseling process and wellness issues, as well as professional in-service training is offered. Continuing Education Credits may be awarded for educators, nurses, counselors and social workers with prior arrangement.
Teams of qualified speakers who are experts may be assembled and provided to train your organization or group or to speak on a panel.
Examples of the presentation topics offered are:
- Introduction to Counseling : What Is It and How Can It Help Me?
- Cooperative Discipline: Classroom Management Strategies for Educators
- Anger Management (for yourself or for dealing with other angry people)
- Stress Management
- Helping ADHD Children Be Successful at Home and School
- Parenting for Beginners (or Senior Guardians)
- Parenting Your ADHD Child
- Parenting Your Teenager
- Dating Violence Awareness for Teenagers
- Domestic Violence
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Adult ADHD
- Welcome to Mid-Life
- Adolescent Issues
- Self Esteem (and why it really matters)
- Depression: Blue is the New Black
- Managing Stress as a New Mother
- Trauma Informed Counseling
- Intuitive Counseling Supervision
- Helping Interns to become Counselors
- Ethics in Professional Counseling
- What is Reiki ?
- Meditation for Beginners
- Yoga for Beginners
- Living Your Yoga
- Ayurveda for Living
- Yoga, Ayurveda and Psychology: The Three Wisdom Traditions
- Understanding Essential Oils
Other requested topics may be developed and presented to meet specific needs for your organization.
To arrange a speaker, contact us here .